– International forwarding and logistics in the EU, Greece and FYR of MACEDONIA
– Organizing domestic shipments in the country;
– Transportation of hazardous / dangerous goods by land, air and water full and groupage consignments;
– Combined (multimodal) transport;
– Organization of heavy transport permits for transit and escort;
– Storage, transshipment and storage of goods;
– Customs and consulting services (creation of documents for customs formalities of imports or exports);
For more information about our transport services , please contact us.
What is good to know our clients before proceeding to an inquiry about transportation?
Type of vehicle that will meet needs:
Below are listed the most – often use types of cars. All types of vehicles listed below without „Figure 4“ is divided into two types of chassis (canvas) and vans.
Figure 1 Solo car – up to 7 meters – up to 18 pallet capacity – capacity to 10 tons.
Fig. 2 hanger (truck with trailer) – Capacity to 120 m3, different combinations usually 7.70 m 7.70 – load up to 21 tons.
Fig. 3 standard vehicle 13.60 m; volume of 90 m3 (h = to 2,75 m.) For standard and up to 105 m3 for mega (h = 3,00 m.); – load up to 24 tons
Fig. Container 4 – to 22 tons capacity
Packaging and sizes of cargo:
In practice most – occupy a large percentage of shipments of palletized cargo, as there are many others such as transport of bulk goods – big-in chassis (bags) or transport boxes.
Pallets are conventionally divided into three types:
– Euro pallets with p-nd (1200h800mm);
– Industrial pallets etc. British pallet size (1200x1200mm.) or (1200h1000mm.);
– Non-standard pallets – all other sizes.